We answer your most frequently asked questions here
Together we will get through this
Key points hygiene concept
- Enter and leave Escape TimePlease be on time If you are late, we can’t start the game anymore because we need enough time to clean, prepare and disinfect the room after every game.
All groups need to be 15 minutes early. If you are earllier than that, please wait outside. Furthermore, we ask you to keep the minimum distance to other groups or staff.
There will be hand disinfection available before and after the game.
- MaskenWearing a mouth-nose protection is voluntary during the entire visit to Escape Time Erlangen.
- GroupsYou have to follow the applicable contact restrictions when you gather your team. So 6 persons per room (maximum capacity of our rooms) and with attention about the household restrictions.
- Players with symptoms of illnessAll players with symptoms of illness like fever and coughing are not allowed to participate the game. The same applies to all persons who had contact with a covid-19-case in the last 14 days.
- DisinfectionAll game items and surfaces get disinfected after each group.
- TrackingAll participants are required to provide important information (such as name, phone number and e-mail address) for tracking.
We will be happy to send you the whole hygiene concept by mail. If you have any questions, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer all your questions.
Your Escape Time Erlangen Team